About Me

My photo
The adventures of a culinary student are a constant journey with a lifetime of memories. I live by a simple motto: "Travel - Cook - Learn." Cooking can be simple; all you need is passion and someone to inspire you. When I come across pictures, stories, places or even recipes, I will share them for all.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1: Lobster Casserole


Decided to start the new year off right, New England Lobster sounded like it would do the trick.
......................................................
1 1/2 of Lobster Meat
9 shrimp
2 cups of bread crumbs
butter
White wine
Salt
Pepper
Italian seasoning
Garlic powder

Such an easy thing to make. For a serving of four sautéed the seafood in the butter with salt and pepper, and garlic powder. Then add a small amount of wine and sauté for another 3-5 minutes. In a bowl i added italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt to the bread crumbs, and tossed. I then divided the seafood mixture between the four ramekins. Add the bread crumb to the top of each dish. I always drizzle butter on each one. Bake @350 for 20 minutes.


......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment