About Me

My photo
The adventures of a culinary student are a constant journey with a lifetime of memories. I live by a simple motto: "Travel - Cook - Learn." Cooking can be simple; all you need is passion and someone to inspire you. When I come across pictures, stories, places or even recipes, I will share them for all.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas Good Deed


My parish priest, has been encouraging parishioners of all ages to find creative ways to share our time and talent with our parish, our community and those in need.  As a third year culinary arts student at Johnson & Wales University, I decided to share my time and talent by baking pumpkin breads and gingerbreads for the Christmas baskets for families in need.  While was not looking for publicity for this Advent project of mine, I do  hope that other young adults who may hear about it will find ways to share their own time and talent with those in need – not just at Christmastime but throughout the year.
Steven Ouellette

No comments:

Post a Comment