About Me

My photo
The adventures of a culinary student are a constant journey with a lifetime of memories. I live by a simple motto: "Travel - Cook - Learn." Cooking can be simple; all you need is passion and someone to inspire you. When I come across pictures, stories, places or even recipes, I will share them for all.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5: Pumpkincello

Hate to say it but RIP Pumpkin Season! I just finished a bottle of my own co-owned creation of Pumpkincello.

This is delicious only if its done correctly.



Day 1:
cube a pumpkin and add to a jar
add Grain alcohol


Store for a week

Day 2:
make a simple syrup (4cups sugar, 1 liter of water)
add to pumpkin and alcohol
Now add a cinnamon stick.
Cover again and wait another week!

MOST IMPORTANT STEP, well theres 2.

#1 Finely Strain liquid. this will improve the texture.
#2 store in freezer and server cold!



1 comment:

  1. I am actually pleased to read this blog posts whісh includеs tons of vаluаble ԁata, thanks foг
    proѵiding suсh data.

    My page; www.2ndhandsale.com/pg/profile/DanieleAs

    ReplyDelete