About Me

My photo
The adventures of a culinary student are a constant journey with a lifetime of memories. I live by a simple motto: "Travel - Cook - Learn." Cooking can be simple; all you need is passion and someone to inspire you. When I come across pictures, stories, places or even recipes, I will share them for all.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Season premier" as i call it... The Traveling Chef Shoes is Back!!!


Hello Everyone, sorry I have been away from the Blog world. Think of this as the season premier, in the next few week’s expect new recipes, Bartending tips and tricks, Menu planning ideas, and a new thing call “Java Talk”.  Furthermore February in my eyes is Chocolate month!! So you don’t want to miss out on those recipe. 

-Woot Woot- 

The Traveling Chef Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment