About Me

My photo
The adventures of a culinary student are a constant journey with a lifetime of memories. I live by a simple motto: "Travel - Cook - Learn." Cooking can be simple; all you need is passion and someone to inspire you. When I come across pictures, stories, places or even recipes, I will share them for all.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Java Chat: My Coffee Routine

Java Chat 


A Coffee Ramble ...







Before I leave the house to start my morning commute to class, I have already consumed a cup of coffee which I made at home. By the time I get in my car I’m wide-awake but need a second coffee to push me that extra mile. I avoid coffee chains in the morning for because their popularity causes lengthy lines and wasted time that could be spent in my morning commute. My pre-morning coffee as I call then one I have before I leave the house usually will last me until I arrive at school; then the search is on for a nearby cafĂ© to get my second hit of caffeine.

We all have our own coffee stories, and the highly caffeinated people are easily recognizable. Caffeinated people are the ones who clutch their coffee cups, carrying a paper, reading for fun, checking emails, and planning out their days. The non- caffeinated people are even more easily recognizable since they stroll leisurely with eyes that are half shut, have poor posture and are very cranky when rushed. 

Coffee is a common thing among people since it is found everywhere from the street corner to the break room to even online advertisements. Society runs on coffee, no doubt about it.  Just like gas is required for a car to run, coffee is our requirement to get through the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment