About Me

My photo
The adventures of a culinary student are a constant journey with a lifetime of memories. I live by a simple motto: "Travel - Cook - Learn." Cooking can be simple; all you need is passion and someone to inspire you. When I come across pictures, stories, places or even recipes, I will share them for all.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Restaurant Menu Spotlight: (RI) CAV

Restaurant Name: CAV Restaurant

Information:
14 Imperial Place
Providence, RI 02903
401.751.9164 Fax 401.274.9107


Menu item description:
Crusted Tuna, served rare over wild mixed greens, cucumbers in a ginger scallion vinaigrette and crispy somen noodles. (entrée salad)


My comments: "where not in providence anymore". The ambiance is warm and inviting and the decor isnt typically found in the U.S. this is the type of place where your mind will roam, thinking about the culture and the well constructed food. I recommend this place to anyone that's interested in a change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment